OneMain Financial utilizes an internal application for the management of our loan systems called CLASS. We are looking for a dedicated leader to oversee the CLASS systems within OneMain managing a team of engineers and analysts to ensure the system is optimized for current and future business. This role will require you to work with the business, peers and leadership to ensure the systems are positioned for the growth of the company.
* Managing and delivering the CLASS application working closely with business partners
* Building solutions in line with target architecture, design and coding patterns
* Working across locations to deliver prioritized cost-effective quality projects on schedule.
* Understanding current CLASS application landscape and evolve into a more optimized setup
* Collaborating with other engineering teams to ensure targets and goals are met
* Ensure effective timely communication of status and issues to leadership in business and technology
* Ensuring compliance and governance is met for CLASS
* Conducting a continuous assessment of the team members to ensure good development and upskilling as we modernize
* Developing a design and engineering mindset in the team members
* Building a design and engineering talent pipeline to enable simplification of current solutions and applications
* Enabling a culture of being flexible and learning by shifting mindsets of current team members across locations
* Working closely with other technology and infrastructure teams to foster an environment of the right tools and practices for application development
* Championing and educating the organization about the latest technologies so we continue to evolve and modernize
* Bachelor’s degree is required
* An advanced degree in a related field such as computer science, engineering and/or Business (MBA) is preferred
* 8+ years of Application leadership skills – understanding current state of legacy applications, path forward aligned with target architecture and design patterns
* Proven people management skills – providing direction, monitoring performance, motivating staff and building a positive working environment
* Ability to adapt to a fast-moving technology landscape and keep pace with latest technologies
* A passion for technology with a proven ability to deliver with quality
* Thrives on change, showing an impressive ability to drive the application delivery forward
* Strong customer focus – able to meet the demands of our users and customers
* Excellent communication skills – providing verbal and written communication that is outstanding to both direct reports and senior management as well as other stakeholders
* Flexible and adaptable – capable of changing direction where required and showing flexibility to meet new demands
* Creative thinking – able to look at alternatives and consider new ways of thinking to problem solve
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task – can manage several concurrent projects and prioritize demands
* Broad understanding of technology and current best practices in software engineering
* Strong leadership skills.
* Excellent judgment and unquestioned integrity.
* Demonstrated ability to work across disciplines.
* Exceptional communicator internally and externally.
* Strategic, creative and entrepreneurial.
* Balance strategic thinking and operational delivery.
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
At OneMain, we understand that for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company. With nearly 1,600 branches across 44 states, we proudly offer safe, affordable and transparent installment loans to millions of hard-working people. Our customers turn to us to meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. OneMain is constantly innovating to serve customers when, where and how they want by investing in our technical digital capabilities. Our steadfast commitment to doing the right thing extends to our customers, our employees and the communities where we live and work – a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
© 2020 RemoteJobs.store. Built using NextJS and Vercel.
Uses RemoteOK and Remotive APIs.