**Are you looking for an exciting, fulfilling and fun role with a fast-growing edtech company?**
LearnCube, and millions of learners across the world, need you now. LearnCube is a virtual classroom software startup that is on a mission to transform live online education. Through our award-winning online classroom, we help education entrepreneurs from the individual online tutor, to some of the world’s largest tutoring companies succeed online. We also have a special strength in online language education, where we work with iconic language education companies like Babbel.
We’re a 6-year-old company based in London but have a vibrant “remote-first” culture with people from New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, South Africa and many more.
As the North American Business Development Manager for LearnCube, you will be working with an all-star team, building new business relationships with the kinds of customers that you’d actually be happy to know as friends, and proudly selling an extraordinary education solution that the world needs more than ever.
You’ll have much more opportunity to learn and grow professionally and contribute to the company culture with LearnCube, than you would being another cog in a big tech corporate machine. In fact, you’ll be working closely with CEO and Sales Director.
Talking about culture, we offer a supportive, safe and fun work environment. Whatever gender, race, sexuality, nationality, religion, education, languages or quirks you have (or don’t), we don’t mind. Just bring strong values of honesty, trust, grit, motivation, and energy.
You will be expected to spark new business opportunities, particularly with owners of tutoring companies based in western and central parts of the United States. However, we hope you can grow into our regional sales director over time where you’ll be co-creating sales systems and nurturing a healthy, high-performing, positive sales team & culture.
**What you’ll get from LearnCube:**
* Full-time work, initially as a 3-month fixed term contract (remote position)
* Base salary with an exciting bonus structure based on performance
* Note that if the contract goes well:
* We can discuss a full-time contract.
* Path towards promotion to Sales Director of North America
Perks would include:
* Freedom to live where ever you like so long as you have reliable, fast internet and a permanent residence located in the Americas
* 1 x per year, you will enjoy an all-expenses-paid team trip to an exciting location in Europe (I think this might need to wait for the dust to settle a little post-COVID)
* We’ll provide a monthly contribution towards your favourite local co-working space
* Significant professional development opportunities
* Opportunity to go to conferences
* Oh… and you’ll feel much more motivated knowing you’re changing the world for the better; improving both the access to and quality of education across the world.
* Outbound sales
* Inbound sales
* Key account management
* Product demonstrations via LearnCube classroom
**Guiding criteria for the successful candidate:**
* Ambitious, energetic, honest, humble and motivated by the mission
* 3+ years of remote outbound sales experience
* Strong experience in sales (ideally in education & technology)
* Some experience with academic tutoring
* Excellent communicator (spoken and written)
* Show initiative and not shy from taking on responsibility and projects
* Interest or ability to speak a second language (Mandarin, German, Arabic, Spanish & French are all especially helpful)
* Ability to adapt and grow (startup life isn’t a straight line)
* Able to meet (virtually) with your team in Europe a few times a week for support, training and fun.
However, we do have some non-negotiables…
* Are you a team player and good person? We have a strict no d--khead policy.
* Do you have a passion for education?
* Are you fluent in spoken and written English? Note, you don’t have to be a perfect native speaker...in fact, that’s sometimes a positive :)
* Do you already share our values: honesty, trust, grit, motivation, and energy?
* Can you demonstrate strong skills in outbound sales - col calling, emailing and tracking down a deal?
* Can you provide evidence of at least 6-12 months of experience working at least 20 hours a week remotely?
Aside from the non-negotiables, please don’t worry if you can’t check absolutely every criteria above (you’re probably more awesome than you think).
- The Americas
© 2020 RemoteJobs.store. Built using NextJS and Vercel.
Uses RemoteOK and Remotive APIs.