We are experiencing strong demand for our e-commerce payment service and are looking for a number of highly skilled individuals to join our DevOps team.
Please only apply if you're located within +/- 1 hour from CEST/CET.
We are constantly developing and always striving to improve our software solutions, automating as many processes as possible. You will work both independently and as part of a dedicated DevOps team of 3 colleagues from all around Europe. At the moment we have some services in AWS and a big part at a local hosting partner. One of the tasks will be to change this distribution together with the team. Furthermore, we're entering new markets this year, which also requires further enhancements of our current setup and passing compliance audits.
Expectations: You will be working in a fast-paced environment where changes are normal. You must be able to keep your head cool in a hectic and busy environment. You have a high degree of independence and it is important that you are able to manage several tasks at the same time - also when the deadline is short.
We are looking for talents with:
* Experience as a Linux technical specialist
* Experience with AWS services: 1.EC2, EKS, RDS (MariaDB/MySQL), DynamoDB, Networking 2. AWS Big Data analytics services (Athena, S3, Glue, Redshift, etc)
* Hands-on experience with Kubernetes
* Experience in configuration management tools (Ansible, Terraform are preferable)
* Maintenance of monitoring tools (InfluxDB/Graphite/Prometheus + Grafana)
* Experience with migrations to AWS
* Experience with the microservices in the cloud
* Understanding of cloud networking principles
* Experience with CI/CD pipelines (GitLab)
* Administration of Java and Spring Boot applications
* Familiarity with messaging systems (ActiveMQ, Camel, Kafka)
* Good scripting skills (at least 1 language)
* Eye for clean code
* Experience with compliance processes like ISO27001 and PCI DSS
Our technology stack:
Some of the upcoming tasks will be:
* Take part in dockerization process of Spring Boot applications
* Organize container orchestration with Kubernetes
* Refactor our constantly changing codebase
* Implement best practices for our daily infrastructure operations
* Align our infrastructure with compliance requirements
* Manage CI/CD processes with team
* Setup and maintain new environments in AWS
* Improve and automate infrastructure development
* Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
* Work closely with BI team to provide AWS analytics platform
* You probably have a background as B.S. or M.Sc in computer science or similar
* You have experience with highly automated systems
* You are able to see solutions from the perspective of the end-user
* You speak and write English fluently
About our team:
We are a team of highly motivated developers who work remotely from our own offices. We collaborate much like open-source projects with core maintainers for our services. Each developer has a lot of freedom working in a flat hierarchy in a very streamlined process where the domain experts are easily available on Slack or via Hangout.
We work with a very rapid release schedule, often releasing multiple times per day. This gives us a quick and motivating feedback loop. This also makes it very easy for a developer to see their effect on business! This allows us to experiment and adopt new trends/frameworks quickly.
© 2020 RemoteJobs.store. Built using NextJS and Vercel.
Uses RemoteOK and Remotive APIs.