We're hiring a Head Of Technical Support with the goal of supervising and improving the support experience for all products. We build products spanning a variety of technologies and often receive both beginner and deeply technical questions. Support is the most important product at PSPDFKit and we want to make sure our customers have a great experience each time they interact with us.
* A remote-first focus that allows you to set up working hours that best fit your daily routine.
* A family-friendly work environment.
* Room for personal and professional development through the encouragement of learning and experimenting.
* The time to help you improve upon your personal goals (through regular 1on1s and mentoring).
* Two planned company events during the year (for example, in Croatia, Italy, Spain, Greece, and Vienna).
* Working with a motivated team that enables you to do your best.
* A generous vacation policy of five weeks, plus an additional allowance for conferences.
* A comprehensive onboarding process to get you up to speed, and intensive 1:1 training to learn all the details about what's important on support, how to treat customers well and how to communicate successfully.
PSPDFKit helps companies and users increase productivity across the globe. With our robust PDF solutions, we ensure developers and end users have the highest quality tools available to do their best work. Trusted by industry leaders such as IBM, SAP, Lufthansa, and United Airlines, PSPDFKit is the go-to solution for integrating PDFs into your app. Find out more about us on our team page.
* Take care of 1st-level support and make sure that we have a fast ticket turnaround time.
* Work closely with our Founder Peter Steinberger to take over the support responsibilities.
* Supervise our support team and help coach team members when it comes to communication and prioritization.
* Maintain and improve our internal support guidelines and ensure everyone works in line with it.
* Manage and improve our Zendesk and Intercom setup and online support form flow.
* Ensure our weekly support team rotation works for all platforms, and help our platform teams with scheduling support duties.
* Add, refine, and improve support snippets and identify areas where our developers need more support.
* Identify customers with extended support requirements.
* Set up a system to guarantee optimal response times.
* Help maintain and improve technical and product documentation together with the teams.
* Communicate and collaborate with sales and PMs about feature requests and help tracking them.
* Respond to Apple App Store and Google Play Store app reviews and collect interesting feedback from the community.
* Track OKRs via writing SQL statements against an PostgreSQL database (this is something you can also learn on the job, we do not expect you to have knowledge in all skills listed here).
* Be located somewhere that’s 6 hours +/- of the UTC timezone.
* Not be afraid of multiple programming languages, be willing to learn Android, iOS, Web, Windows on a level where you're able to run and understand our examples.
* Have Big-picture thinking: We don't want you to optimize for your KPIs, but for the company. Your role doesn't end at Zendesk. If you can tweak how we do support to lower incidents this is a larger success, than if you can make sure every incident is closed in 5 minutes (example: write documentation for easy things, rather than being happy easy tickets get closed quickly)
* Enjoy working with a wide range of developers and both potential and existing customers.
* Be eager to learn the basics of a large variety of new technologies used in our products.
* Have excellent written communication style - you'll be handling many tickets yourself.
* Have a well-rounded approach to problem solving.
* Work independently and have a high sense of responsibility.
* Understand the value of changes in the larger context of the business and the product’s customer.
* Have a very good command of English. Further languages are a plus!
* Use inclusive language for both internal and customer communication.
* Please note that you can be a perfect fit even if not everything we’ve outlined above applies to you. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
- 6 hours +/- of UTC
© 2020 RemoteJobs.store. Built using NextJS and Vercel.
Uses RemoteOK and Remotive APIs.