What's the job?
We are looking for a part time Quality Control Assistant to participate in our internship program. If you are an inventive, computer savvy person with a keen eye for detail, and a go-getter attitude we are interested in hearing from you. Drips is looking for the right fit to hone in on testing the deliverability of our product. We want someone who can bring their accuracy, attention to detail and ability to improve processes to this repetitious role and make a positive impact on our revenue.
Compensation: $10/hour, part time (estimated 20 hours/week)
Hours: We are looking for one shift to fill this role and are willing to work around class schedules. Must have weekend availability and be able to work 4 hours/day, 5 days/week (Monday-Sunday). You will meet with your supervisor before the beginning of the semester/quarter/trimester to determine your schedule.
Specific Duties, Activities, and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for the successful delivery of URL-based SMS messaging through extensive testing of campaign scripting across multiple carriers.
· Adjust, test, and document changes made to SMS campaigns.
· Be able to notice and target trends and concerns in testing and alert account management and upper management.
· Currently studying Computer Science, Quality Assurance, Computer/Information Technology at local University/College.
· Must be sophomore level or above.
· Computer capability – G Suite, Word, Excel and use of electronic databases.
· Impeccable grammatical skills and natural problem-solver
· Strong organizational skills, ability to pay attention to detail, exceptional verbal and written skills.
*Due to handling sensitive data, you will be required to complete a background check. If this is a problem for any reason, please avoid applying for this position.
We are currently only seeking candidates for a part time position, no contractor or consulting companies. Drips does not sponsor or transfer work visas. Applicants must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder to be eligible for employment.
© 2020 RemoteJobs.store. Built using NextJS and Vercel.
Uses RemoteOK and Remotive APIs.