We are looking for a Senior Java Engineer who is going to join the Integration Team at Hazelcast. Our main focus is integrating Hazelcast into various frameworks, products, and platforms that are available as both open-source or commercially, especially around the cloud-native ecosystem.
At Hazelcast, you get the change to work on an exciting open-source software that pushes the boundaries of distributed computing.
Do you enjoy any of the following?
* Working on open-source software at your day job
* Learning and developing with the latest technologies and popular frameworks
* Taking full responsibility and ownership of the product that you create
* Paying attention to code quality and software craftsmanship
At Hazelcast you will work with some of the best engineers out there:
* Who integrate Hazelcast with the latest cloud technologies and other popular frameworks, such as Spring
* Make contributors to other popular open-source projects
* Who are public speakers in tech conferences
* Who are working in a distributed geographically team
Skills & Requirements
We would like you to:
* Be a senior Java engineer – including all aspects connected to it
* Have hands-on experience with Docker containers
* Have experience with some of Cloud technologies: Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS, GCP, Azure
* Have experience with some of Java frameworks: Spring, Quarkus, Micronaut
* Have strong opinions about software quality and be familiar with CI/CD
* Be an excellent communicator in written and spoken English
Nice to Have Requirements
Ideally, you would also:
* Have previous open-source contributions to popular developer frameworks
* Be experienced with how caching works in the Enterprise Java ecosystem (Hibernate 2LC, HTTP Session Replication)
* Have conference speaking and blogging experience
* Equity options
* Flexible working hours and location (this is a remote position)
* Workplace cost reimbursement (coworking space, laptop)
* Business travels to Istanbul
* Conference speaking opportunities
© 2020 RemoteJobs.store. Built using NextJS and Vercel.
Uses RemoteOK and Remotive APIs.