Netdata is looking for senior software engineers, with particular expertise and interest in the Go Programming Language to join our distributed (remote) engineering team.
The position is 100% remote, but with your location's timezone limited from UTC -3 to UTC +5.
We are building a modern microservices-based platform to complement our open-source project. As a Senior Software Enigneer you will be expected to program in several languages, focusing on, but not limited to, Go. You will need to be familiar with architecting and developing production-grade microservices and distributed systems, REST, message brokers (e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, etc.) as well as writing testable, maintainable code.
* Design and implement cloud-based microservices and APIs that complement our edge agents.
* Write clean, maintainable and testable code.
* Troubleshoot and debug applications.
* Operate the platform within our security and privacy guidelines.
* Collaborate with frontend developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
* Gather and address technical and design requirements.
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
* Automate tasks wherever possible.
* Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
* Follow emerging technologies and frameworks.
© 2020 RemoteJobs.store. Built using NextJS and Vercel.
Uses RemoteOK and Remotive APIs.